Beijing Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd. will launch sales of a modified Sonata sedan in December, after showing the car at the Guangzhou auto show next month alongside the all-new Genesis Coupe, Ward’s learns. The refreshed Sonata, codenamed NFC, will be produced at Hyundai’s new plant in China, and the Genesis Coupe will be imported from Ulsan, South Korea, beginning next year, a company source says. With the upcoming Sonata added to the current range of six vehicles, Beijing Hyundai expects to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Beijing Hyundai to Launch Revised Sonata; China to Get Genesis Coupe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642