BEIJING — Operators of more than 300,000 motor vehicles in the city were told last month that they require a special pass from the local environmental protection agency to continue driving in Beijing. To qualify for the passes, vehicles have to meet Beijing's auto emission standards. Chinese press reports say certain vehicles are under particular scrutiny. They include Beijing Jeep Corp.'s 212 and 2020 series, minivans and cargo-carrying trucks weighing less than two tons. Passes issued ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Beijing issues green passes to drive in city" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642