Beijing Jeep Corp. officials deny in published reports that parent-company DaimlerChrysler AG is planning to shift production away from its Chinese joint-venture operations to the Philippines. BJC says that to the contrary, it recently signed on for another 30 years of production in China and is strengthening its ties with DaimlerChrysler and its affiliates. Chinese partner Beijing Automotive Industry Corp. also signed a pact with Hyundai Motor Co. Ltd., 10%-owned by DC, to build ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Beijing Jeep Denies Reports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642