Beijing Jeep Corp., a joint venture of Mitsubishi Motors Corp. and DaimlerChrysler AG, is launching the Pajero Sport SUV in China. Beijing Jeep hopes to sell 20,000 Pajero Sports in 2003 and between 40,000-50,000 units next year, a company spokesman tells Reuters. The vehicle is built in China, available in 2.4L and 2.35L configurations and will sell for RMB219,000 ($26,460) to RMB349,000 ($42,160). The China-built Pajero Sport will cost less than a higher-end imported Pajero currently ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Beijing Jeep Launching Pajero Sport in China" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642