Beijing Jeep Corp. Ltd. unveils a new all-wheel-drive SUV at the 8th China Beijing International High-Tech Expo. The Beijing Jeep BJ 2022 JC, also dubbed the “Brave Warrior,” is larger then the auto maker's current BJ 2020 model and will be available in two wheelbases – 102.4 ins. (260 cm) and 110.2 ins. (280 cm). BJ Brave Warrior “Compared with its predecessor, the new vehicle is much more capable of meeting the Chinese military's requirements,” a Beijing Jeep insider says. The ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Beijing Jeep Rolls Out New SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642