BEIJING – The Auto China 2006 Beijing International Motor Show here is a colorful, energy-packed, raucous event. Indeed, more than 10,000 visitors stormed the gates at the 10-day show’s official Nov. 19 opening. Every significant auto maker in the world is represented here, each looking to land a piece of the enormous Chinese market. There are about 600 cars on display, alone. But a couple of futuristic BMW AG motorcycles priced at $35,000 draw equal attention – they are considered ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Beijing Show Spotlights Car Makers Big and Small" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642