Native Detroiter David Schembri is back in Motown heralding plans to revive battered Mitsubishi Motors North America. His goal as its executive vice president-sales and marketing is to “rebuild the brand one product at a time,” starting with the redesigned '06 Eclipse sport coupe. He has work to do. On May 23, the day of Schembri's comeback proclamation during a dinner with auto journalists, news was characteristically bad for Mitsubishi. It posted a net loss of $4.39 billion for the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Being Cool, Japanese Style" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642