Heâ€™s still active in pro auto racing as a team owner, yet being an auto dealer influences the way former champion driver Bobby Rahal looks at the world. When talking about racing, he often refers to his current experiences as a dealer. Bobby Rahal The 1986 Indy 500 winner drove professionally for 17 years. He now owns two race cars on the pro circuit (including one driven by Indy winner Kenny Brack and one co-owned with David Letterman). He also owns a 9-store dealership ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Being a Dealer Colors Racing Legendâ€™s Views" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642