DEARBORN, MI – Ford Motor Co., often criticized for its poor fleet fuel economy, is increasing the budget for its hydrogen fuel-cell and hybrid-electric powertrain programs, a top engineer says. “Even with all the cost cutting, our commitment to green technology and advancing this technology has increased,” Greg Frenette, chief engineer, fuel-cell vehicle programs, tells Ward's at a media drive here for a trio of Ford concept vehicles – the Lincoln MKR, Ford Interceptor and Airstream. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Beleaguered Ford Ups Budget For Fuel-Cell, Hybrid Development" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642