Don’t count out Toyota Motor Corp. when it comes to vehicle reliability, according to the 2010 Annual Auto Survey by Consumer Reports. Despite waves of recalls that have battered its reputation over the last 14 months, Toyota retains its title as maker of the U.S. market’s most-reliable vehicles, scoring top marks in five categories: small cars (Toyota Yaris), midsize SUVs (Toyota FJ Cruiser), luxury SUVs (Lexus LX), minivans (Toyota Sienna) and fullsize pickups (Toyota Tundra). Survey ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Beleaguered Toyota Reliability Champ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642