Bentley Motor Cars Ltd.’s long-awaited new “Baby Bentley” will feature a version of parent Volkswagen AG’s W-12 engine and all-wheel drive when it hits the market late next year. The new GT coupe, which will retail for about $150,000, will seat four comfortably, carry their luggage and still deliver supercar performance, Bentley says. It also is expected to draw a new pool of buyers to Bentley showrooms, which currently offer nothing at less than $200,000. At the center of the GT is a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bentley Details New Coupe" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642