CANBERRA – Bentley Motors Ltd. says its new Continental GT will base at A$379,995 ($227,330) in Australia. The price does not include government stamp duty, registration and dealer delivery charges. More than 250 deposits for the new Continental GT already have been taken by the Bentley network across the Asia/Pacific region, some nine months before the first deliveries will be made. Australia accounts for 115 of those deposits.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bentley Sets Continental GT Price in OZ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642