The upcoming Mercedes-Benz CL coupe will use the double oval headlights of the CLK, but get a unique wrap around rear window, the first official photo from DaimlerChrysler AG reveals. The all-new vehicle will be unveiled in March and go on sale later this year in Europe with a 306-hp 5.0L V-8 or a 367-hp 6.0L 12-cyl. high-performance engine. The coupe is 300 kg (661 lbs.) lighter that its predecessor (S-Class coupe) and 76 mm (3.0 ins.) shorter in length. Rear legroom is increased by a ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Benz CL peek" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642