DaimlerChrysler AG's Mercedes-Benz U.S. unit says its '00-model base prices will average to no increase over '99 models. However, as has become the industry norm, Mercedes says added equipment for '00 models adjusts to an average 4% price reduction across the entire model range. Pricing on the C-Class starts at $31,750; E-Class $47,100; M-Class, $35,300; CLK $41,600; SLK, $41,000; SL $82,600; S-Class $69,700. A portion of the extra-value reduction comes from one significant new 2000 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Benz Holds Prices, Adds Free Service" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642