Malaysia‚Äôs Berjaya Corp. Bhd signs an agreement with China‚Äôs BYD Auto Co. Ltd. to develop BYD‚Äôs right-hand-drive F0 1.0L vehicle for the Malaysian and Southeast Asian markets. In a statement sent to the Malaysian Stock Exchange, Berjaya says more models from BYD will follow at a later stage, and both parties will cooperate in setting up a manufacturing plant in Malaysia for the RHD vehicles. The F0 sells in China for the equivalent of $5,000-$7,000. Under the terms of the deal, planned ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Berjaya, China‚Äôs BYD Ink Deal to Develop F0 Car for Southeast Markets" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642