Former Chrysler Group Chief Operating Officer Wolfgang Bernhard reportedly is being courted by two of the world’s leading auto makers to head key pieces of their global operations. Bernhard was denied his ascension to the helm of the Mercedes-Benz brand in April amid tumultuous negotiations among members of DC’s management board over the future of the auto maker’s Asian strategy. (See related story: DC’s Bernhard Loses Mercedes-Benz Post) He reportedly led a team of executives who voted ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bernhard Being Hunted" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642