TRAVERSE CITY, MI – It’s well known the Big Three auto makers are less interested in expensive new technology for vehicles than are their German and Japanese competitors because of intensive pressure on cost reduction. Mark Frissora But here’s a new twist: It appears the Big Three are equally reluctant to embrace new technology that actually will save them money – big money. At the Management Briefing Seminars here, Mark Frissora, chairman and CEO of exhaust system giant ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Big 3 Cool to Saving Money?" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642