It won't be devoid of trucks by any means, but this year's New York International Auto Show (April 3-11) is shaping up to be very much a passenger car exhibition, with no fewer than a half-dozen new models slated for world debuts. Starring on the light truck half of the slate will be General Motors Corp.'s 2000 GMC Suburban and Chevrolet Tahoe sport/utility vehicles (SUVs). The revamped GM SUVs are the first built off the new GMT800 pickup chassis. Mazda Motor Corp. will show off its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Big GM SUVs, Ford 2000 Taurus to make bows in NY" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642