Detroitâs Big Three and China agree to a trade deal that will ship $2.2 billion in parts and vehicles from North American to the booming Asian nation over the next two years, marking one of the biggest trade accords between the parties. âItâs just the tip of the iceberg,â says George Magliano, director of automotive research and forecasting-Americas, at Global Insight Inc. âIt reflects, No.1 that you have to be global; and No.2, if youâre in Detroit, you have to look for every opportunity ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Big Three China Export Deal âTip of Icebergâ" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642