It is a daunting task, staving off legislation that would put one more onerous requirement on U.S. auto makers. So a consortium of representatives from the Big Three, the American Plastics Council and Argonne National Laboratory outside of Chicago – called the Vehicle Recycling Partnership (VRP) – soldier on in their 14th year now to make end-of-life vehicle (ELV) regulations market driven rather than federally mandated. The group is in the middle of a 5-year, multimillion-dollar program ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Big Three Continue Quest for Viable Vehicle Recycling" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642