DETROIT – Winter’s biggest storm to date is cooling off one of Ford Motor Co.’s hottest products – Escape. The severe weather, which has left snow and ice piling up in a band stretching from Nevada to New York, spawned a “combination of factors” that has Ford’s Missouri-based Escape plant scrambling to recover from a 2-day shutdown, the auto maker says. General Motors Corp. and DaimlerChrysler Corp. also were affected by the storm, but spokesmen for those companies were still tallying ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Big Three Weather Storm" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642