Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in the U.S. plunged 38.6% in August, with Class 8 deliveries, alone, dropping 58.9% to 9,817 units from 23,894 year-ago. Related document: <i>Ward’s</i> U.S. Truck Sales by Weight Class Total medium-duty sales fell 18.0% to 19,346 units from prior-year’s 23,603, as all classes in the segment posted declines. In Class 8, all manufacturers saw sales trail year-ago’s pace, with Freightliner LLC brands posting the smallest and biggest ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Big-Truck Sales Plunge in August" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642