Sales of medium- and heavy-duty trucks in the U.S. fell 16.9% in February to 34,034 units, compared with 40,948 year-ago, Ward's data shows. All segments showed year-on-year declines, with Class 8 off 19.3% to 16,471 units from prior-year's 20,399. Related document: <i>Ward's</i> U.S. Truck Sales by Weight Class All Class 8 truck makers and their associated brands, save for Freightliner LLC, up 3.0%, saw sales decrease last month. International Truck and Bus Corp. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Big-Truck Sales Slump in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642