U.S. big truck sales kicked off the new year up 13.2% from like-2010, besting December’s 2.6% gain, according to Ward’s data. All groups but Class 4 posted increases for January, compared with year-ago. Related document: Ward’s U.S. Truck Sales by Weight Class – January 2011 Class 8 saw a strong January, with sales up 25% on gains by all truck makers. Daimler’s Western Star brand earned had the largest increase, 125.5%, which was good enough to offset the 98.8% freefall by its ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Big Trucks Start Year on Plus Side" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642