Ford Motor Co. CEO Bill Ford will take a different approach when he assumes the added responsibility of chief operating officer from a retiring Jim Padilla July 1. Rather than a rule of one, Bill Ford will oversee a new “Executive Operating Committee” composed of five company executives: Mark Fields, president-The Americas; Anne Stevens, chief operating officer-The Americas; Mark Schulz, president-international operations; Lewis Booth, chairman of Ford of Europe and Premier Automotive ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bill Ford Plans Rule by Committee" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642