Ford Motor Co. Chairman and CEO Bill Ford Jr. plans to accept no compensation whatsoever in 2005 due to the underperformance of the company’s automotive operations. Bill Ford traditionally turns down a $1.5 million cash compensation package entitled to him as company head. He now tells investors at the annual meeting in Delaware that “in the future I will not only continue my practice of accepting no cash compensation, but I will also forego any compensation at all until the compensation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bill Ford to Take Home $0 in 2005" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642