CLERMONT-FERRAND, France – Hydrogen is unlikely to ever replace liquid fossil fuels for transportation, says a former senior executive of the French petroleum institute Institut Francais du Petrole and current president of theCCFA, the French auto makers association. In a presentation also made to the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries and the European Commission, Andre Douaud, who until recently was director of energy and engines for the French petroleum institute, argues that ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Bio-Mass Fuels, Not Hydrogen, Long-Term Pollution Solution" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642