BEIJING — Beijing Light Automobile Co. (BLAC) receives approval to produce a batch of 29 new light-truck models in six series. BLAC, a division of Beijing Automotive Industry Co., plans to introduce new models with improved features, including larger driving cabs, shorter transmission levers and adjustable steering wheels. Company sources say BLAC plans to produce 10,000 of its new light trucks next year. The company, which this year opened new production facilities in Beijing's Shunyi ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BLAC spruces up light-truck lineup with introduction of 29 new models" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642