CANBERRA – Australian David Blackhall has left Ford Motor Co. headquarters in the U.S. to join Jaguar Australia Ltd. as general manager. Blackhall was director, Internet Services, e-Tools and TVM within the Global Marketing Group. He has held a number of management positions during his five years in the U.S. with Ford. Prior to that, he served as marketing director at Ford Lio Ho Motor Co. Ltd., Ford’s Taiwanese subsidiary. He began his career at Ford Motor Co. of Australia ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Blackhall Returns to Australia to Manage Jaguar" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642