DETROIT -- Expect to see a lot more blue cars on the road within four years, according to PPG Industries Inc.’s Advanced Color Design Team. “Watch for blue to make a comeback and take more market share from green,” says Marilyn White, manager of PPG’s international color styling group. PPG is the world’s largest producer of coatings for the transportation industry. The group makes its forecast based on colors emerging in the fashion, home furnishing, building products and transportation ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Blue: Color to Watch" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642