SYDNEY – Demand for the 7-Series is so great that BMW Australia's New Managing Director Franz Sauter says he had to give up his own car because it was needed on a showroom floor. The auto maker says it expects to sell about 500 7-Series this year. Prices for the luxury sedan range from A$174,500 ($98,120) for the 735i to A$207,600 ($116,730) for the 745i. BMW's sales in Australia tripled to 12,000 cars last year. Despite this, Sauter says only one in every 50 new cars bought in the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Australia Sees Big Demand for 7-Series" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642