GENEVA – BMW AG's design revolution continues with the controversial CS1 concept previewing the look of the auto maker’s new ’04 rear-drive- baby and copping the same criticism that seems to follow BMW's every move away from more conventional design principles (see related story: CS1 Concept Hints at Future BMW Small Car). Is Chris Bangle, BMW's design boss, troubled by this? "We're not going to whine," he says. "With our show cars – the Z9 coupe and X Coupe – we've put our bookends out ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW CS1 Concept Close to Production Model" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642