DETROIT – In keeping with the new design theme set by the 7-Series line of sedans, BMW AG revamps the exterior styling of its 3-Series coupe and convertible to better resemble the rest of the BMW family. The '04 3-Series features a more athletic look. The ’04 3-Series coupe and convertible feature a more athletic look, thanks to their lower and wider stance. BMW says it not only wanted to make the coupe and convertible more aggressive in appearance, it also wanted to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Debuts Redesigned 3-Series Coupe, Convertible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642