BMW AG will take the wraps off a refreshed version of its X5 at the Frankfurt auto show in September, marking the first revision of the cross/utility vehicle since its 1999 debut. Key changes for the ’04 model include a new all-wheel-drive system, revamped front fascia and more powerful V-8. Two new transmission options also will be available. BMW’s revamped X5 SUV to debut at the Frankfurt motor show in September. The new optional 4.4L V-8, borrowed from the 7-Series, produces ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Debuts Revamped X5 SUV" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642