SAN FRANCISCO â€“ The BMW X5 cross/utility vehicle gets optional third-row seating for â€™07, along with an array of enhanced chassis electronics designed to improve driving dynamics and safety. To accommodate the third rowâ€™s two additional seats, which boost the X5â€™s maximum occupancy to seven, the vehicleâ€™s length grows 7.4 ins. (18.8 cm) to 191.1 ins. (485.4 cm). However, only those occupants who are no taller than 5 ft. 6 ins. (167.4 cm) can be seated â€ścomfortably,â€ť the auto maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Goes Long With â€™07 X5" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642