JAKARTA — BMW AG and Mercedes-Benz expect bullish sales here this year thanks to market recovery and a more favorable government automotive policy. The sole agent of BMW in Indonesia, PT Tjahja Sakti Motor, says that sales were expected to reach about 2,500 vehicles this year, up from about 900 last year. The sole agent of Mercedes-Benz, PT DaimlerChrysler Indonesia, predicts its sales this year will swell to about 2,000 vehicles from 600 last year. “The car market will continue to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW, M-B expect robust Indonesian sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642