BMW AG’s U.S. design studio, Designworks USA, names Neil Brooker executive director of operations. Previously, Brooker served as head of planning, operations, modeling and development programs for Porsche AG’s Porsche Styling Studio in California. While there, he initiated and implemented the strategy for the expansion of Porsche’s client design consulting business to the West Coast.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Names Brooker Executive Director for Design" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642