LOS ANGELES – BMW of North America LLC will not offer a 6-cyl. engine in its ’04 6-Series, nor is there a diesel planned for the 7-Series. At a media preview event here for the new 6-Series, BMW also quashes rumors of a refreshed version of its flagship 7-Series sedan at the Paris auto show later this year. The auto maker says the 7-Series will not be updated until its pre-planned freshening sometime in 2005. While on the subject, BMW of North America Chairman and CEO Tom Purves tells ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW: No 6-cyl. for 6-Series, Diesel for 7" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642