New 5-Series features distinctive headlamps and more room for cargo and passengers. BMW AG says its all-new 5-Series sedan, featuring a high degree of aluminum content and the auto maker’s controversial IDrive control system, will hit the U.S. market this fall. The German auto maker released the first photos and details of the car on its website this week. The new model will reach the U.S. first in 530i dress in October, featuring BMW’s 3L in-line 6-cyl. that delivers 225 hp ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Offers Glimpse of New 5-Series" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642