BMW AG outlines its launch plans for the all-new 3-Series, with Europe slated to get the new model in the spring of next year, followed by the U.S. launch in the summer. The public will get to view the car firsthand at the Geneva auto show early in the year, with the U.S. debut pegged for the New York auto show in the spring. BMW 3-Series The new 3-Series will launch in the U.S. market with a choice of two in-line 6-cyl. engines. The all-new 3.0L unit in the 330i offers a 30-hp ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Outlines 3-Series Plans" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642