BMW Australia Ltd. sees diesel engines as the way of the future and predicts sales of vehicles with the powerplants will continue to gain momentum in the Australian market. “We see the technologies in Europe; we know the American market is starting to take off. Seventy percent of engines sold in Europe are diesels,” BMW Australia Managing Director Stavros Yallouridis tells the Sydney Morning Herald newspaper. “We see (diesels) growing (in Australia). Our level of diesel requests is ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Oz Sees Diesel Growth on Horizon" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642