CANBERRA – BMW Group Australia has cut prices on North American-built vehicles inline with the Jan. 1 introduction of the free trade agreement between Australia and the U.S. The pricing for the Z4 Roadster, built at BMW’s Spartanburg, SC, plant has been revised to A$74,500 ($56,863) for the 5-speed 2.5L model. BMW Roadster will cost less. The X3 midsize SUV’s base price is A$63,900 ($48,762) for the 2.5L with 6-speed manual transmission, and the X5 SUV starts at A$79,900 ($61,900). ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW to Pass Along Tariff Cuts to Oz Customers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642