SAO PAULO – BMW AG says it is pleased with both its Brazilian and worldwide first quarter results. The auto maker sold 260,452 units globally during the first three months of this year, up 17.4% from like-2001. It expects to sell 2,000 units this year in Brazil–a miniscule amount when compared to other markets – but the auto maker says it is confident that sales will take off with the introduction of new products here. Those products include the 5-Series sedan, which the auto maker ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Pleased With Q1 Results, Forecasts More Growth in Brazil" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642