GOTLAND, Sweden – BMW AG says it is holding off on offering its latest fuel-saving technologies in the U.S., as gasoline prices have yet to have a dramatic impact on American car buyers. During the official launch of the new BMW 1-Series Coupe here, the auto maker outlines its “EfficientDynamics” development strategy, which focuses on reducing fuel consumption while at the same time keeping the fun-to-drive factor inherent to the BMW marque. EfficientDynamics, which comes standard on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Postpones Fuel-Saving Technologies in U.S." is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642