NEW YORK — Although it's not slated to go on sale in Europe until next year and in the U.S. in early 2002, BMW AG's marketing efforts for the Mini are underway. The new-generation Mini was given a sneak preview this month and will get its worldwide introduction at the Paris auto show. The all-new Mini has no carryover parts from the previous generation vehicle. However, it does share some electronics systems with current BMW models. Rich Steinberg, Mini program manager for North ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW previews '01 Mini" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642