PARIS – BMW AG and PSA Peugeot Citroen are creating a new company to develop hybrid versions of their cars starting in 2014. The joint venture, BMW Peugeot Citroen Electrification, will have a CEO from BMW, Wolfgang Guellich, and a managing director from PSA, Jean Leflour. Guellich is responsible for BMW purchasing and Leflour is PSA’s director-customer satisfaction and quality planning. BMW has hybrid experience from a JV with General Motors Co. and Daimler AG, and PSA has developed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW, PSA to Join on Hybrids" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642