BMW AG says it will appoint a new leadership team to handle marketing operations for its various brands. The new organization, to take effect Jan. 1, will appoint a single leader for each brand. The appointments include Torsten Mueller-Otvos, who will handle all BMW-brand marketing functions, as well as Kay Segler, who will be responsible for Mini-brand operations. Howard Mosher will lead marketing efforts for the Rolls-Royce brand. All of the new managers will report to Michael Ganel, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Revamps Management Structure" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642