Facing intense competition in a market it pioneered, BMW AG rolls out two new entries for its class-leading 3-series small luxury cars. Just in time for a summer of top-down cruising and long-haul family vacations, the German automaker introduces the 323Ci convertible and 323i sport wagon. They are among 21 BMW variants to debut this year. Among the 3-series models still to come are the 323Xi and 330Xi all-wheel-drive (AWD) sedan and wagon, likely for fall. A 3L inline 6-cyl. engine ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Rolls Out Wagon, Convertible" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642