NEW YORK – BMW (U.S.) Holding Corp. will bring in new blood, as Howard I. Mosher assumes the post of executive vice president-operations on May 1, and Jack Pitney moves over from Mini’s U.S. arm. Mosher, 58, is a veteran automotive executive. He headed worldwide sales of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars in the U.K. since 2002. Previously, he was an executive at American Motors Corp. and Land Rover North America. A successor to his current position at Rolls is still to be named. Mosher replaces ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Shuffles Management Deck" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642