BMW AG’s second-quarter net profit fell 9.7% to €568 million ($646.7 million) on an 11.7% drop in revenue, which ended the quarter at €10.2 billion ($11.6 billion). Overall vehicle sales for the BMW Group were flat compared with like-2002 at 283,296 units. Revenues from BMW’s automotive operations fell 3.3% to €9.6 billion ($10.9 billion), while profits from motorcycle operations dropped 6.3% to €329 million ($375 million). Earnings from financial services plunged 13.5% to ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"BMW Suffers Second-Quarter Profit Decline" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642